sdTime version 1.2.0 is now available through the Mac App Store.
For those who have already purchased sdTime, this update is free.
New in 1.2.0:
- Table View now has support for custom location colors.
- Planning View – A new view that allows you to quickly see the date and time in all locations in a group at a user specified date and time.
- Analog View has a number of improvements:
- Aesthetically improved scaling from small to full screen with proportionate increases in the size of the hands and the fonts.
- A number of new options:
- Arabic numerals (1, 2, 3, 4, …)
- Roman numerals (I, II, III, IIII, …)
- Contextual menu for location selection and options
- Ability to display date, location, group, and time zone abbreviation on clock face.
- AM/PM indicator on clock face
- AM/PM color swapping
- Solid clock face or transparent clock face
- Dots for hour markers