||Do you frequently need to keep up with people in other timezones, or coordinate meetings across timezones?If so, this app is for you. sdTime is designed to allow you to see what time it is in various time zones using names that are meaningful to you. It is designed to be compact, always available, and allows you see what time it is in the various time zones from a list defined by you. It is designed to balance the display space it uses with readability.
- User defined location and group names.
- Compact table view with multiple sort options.
- Analog clock view to any time zone in any group.
- Access to the IANA time zones supported by Mac OS X which includes support for Daylight Savings Time.
- Search for time zones based on country and region names.
New in 1.3.1:
Added an option to the preferences to set which windows are opened when the application is started.
New in 1.3.0:
- Customizable fonts
- Analog clock can now:
- Be placed on the desktop, always on top, float as a window.
- Display the GMT offset.
- Table View:
- Option to resize columns to fit contents.
- Menu selection to display all columns.
- Minor bug fixes.
New in 1.2.0:
- Table View now has support for custom location colors.
- Planning View – A new view that allows you to quickly see the date and time in all locations in a group at a user specified date and time.
- Analog View has a number of improvements:
- Aesthetically improved scaling from small to full screen with proportionate increases in the size of the hands and the fonts.
- A number of new options:
- Arabic numerals (1, 2, 3, 4, …)
- Roman numerals (I, II, III, IIII, …)
- Contextual menu for location selection and options
- Ability to display date, location, group, and time zone abbreviation on clock face.
- AM/PM indicator on clock face
- AM/PM color swapping
- Solid clock face or transparent clock face
- Dots for hour markers
- Operating System: Mac OS 10.7 (Lion) or later
- Processor: Intel processor (64-bit)
- Language: English